Friday, January 13, 2017

Watch This Year's Second Space Walk

Earth/ Sky News tells us this year's second space walk outside the International Space Station is taking place from 7 to 11am Eastern Time today. That means now, if I have the times right- Pacific Time being four hours earlier than Eastern (or is it three hours earlier?). You can watch it online on NASA TV here. I can't since I keep getting some message I need an update to my Adobe player, or whatever it is, and I can't seem to update successfully. 

Addendum: Silly me; I mentioned this to the wife when she got up and she suggested maybe we could watch it on our regular television since we have the NASA channel. Yep, that works, and the spacewalk is on our TV as I type this.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waste of taxpayer funds, let private business explore space

 

Post a Comment

<< Home