Friday, February 03, 2017

A Free Cell Phone Service?

Any of you want to try this free cell phone service so I'll know how, and how well, it works? Freedompop is supposedly free if you keep your usage to under 200 voice minutes, 500 text messages and 500mb data. I'm tempted to try it just to see how it works, but don't want to risk screwing up my Tracfone service. It reads like you have to buy one of their phones, though. I'm not sure that's the case that's why I'm asking you folks to try it first. 

Head on over there, sign up and come back later today to tell us how well it works.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It uses the Sprint network, which is OK in Eureka, but crud in much of the rest of the county. A lot of discount cellular phone services use Sprint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home