Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Humboldt Man Hunting?

An exciting read in my daily Ozy e-mail this morning led me to this account of a game apparently being played across the globe. Human Foxhunts involve a dominatrix chasing her male slave across the countryside:

"Fifteen men stagger through the English countryside, naked apart from their shoes, paintball masks and groin guards. Their thighs are scraped and bruised from falling, their bottoms striped in red. When a whip cracks behind the men, one of them stumbles and falls. Dominatrix Mistress Medulla stands above her capture. At first he cowers, and then he submissively nods his head. He belongs to her for the rest of the weekend to trample, whip, gag and abuse as she likes — or at least up to the hard limits written on his leather collar."

 "Human foxhunts are an esoteric fantasy, even for the sexually adventurous BDSM crowd. Many involve corseted dominatrices chasing their prey through woodlands, their submissive quarry eager to be caught. The stalking takes place across the world — recent hunts were held in England, Australia, Florida and California. It’s a niche but growing area of female domination (femdom), where (mostly) men pay for the right to be subservient."

Sounds fun, doesn't it, although I'm not sure I'm in the physical condition anymore to give a good chase. It still might be fun to try. We have a couple of gals on this blog that might be game, and I mean that in the sporting sense. It might be fun to have our very own Julie Timmons dressed up in one of those outfits with her whips and chains chasing me through the woods. If she catches me, I get to enjoy a spankin'! I'm sure Sally would be game for it, too, but with her it might involve more than just a spanking.

The big question is how to make money from it and where to do it? The Mckay Tract area in east Eureka being turned into a community park might be perfect. I had a friend years ago that was planning on opening a paintball field up on Humboldt Hill. Why he never followed through with it, I don't know, but this might be so fun to do you'd almost have to stick with it, money or not. While I'm not sure I could outrun Julie T., it still might be a blast to get a spankin' when I get caught. What's not to like about this idea? Besides, it might put Humboldt on the map for something besides pot.

9 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

TIMES STANDARD HEADLINE READS
fred , the neked blogger , while trying to outrun an amazon gets caught by EPD instead
interview will follow his release from sempervirens

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Henchman Of Justice said...

"S & M"

[Luke]
LET THE BEATINGS BEGI-I-I-I-IN!

[Excerpt from the Cheech & Chong track "Pedro and Man At The Drive-In,"
in which a man is whipped and gives cries of satisfaction]

[Woman]
"Listen all you motherfuckers!
Callin' alllll freaks!
Bull-daggers!
Pussy riders!
Shit eaters!
Dick beaters!
Fags!
Sissies!
Asshole fuckers, or just plain ol' fuckers!"

[Verse 1: Brother Marquis]
I'm a part of this, just like you
I'm a disciple of Satan, with work to do
I'll ride you to your death and squeeze blood from your breast
And work you like a sex slave, you gets no rest
I can see it in your eyes, the devil's deep inside
You're a masochistic freak in disguise
Your love is your pain, and pain is your gain
You'll force the fit just to feel the strain
You worship the bed with your life
Holding sessions of confession every moonlit night
You do it so good, tasting every ounce
Until the last drop, leaving nothing out!

[Luke]
S & M!
Bring yo' dick-suckin' friends!
S & M!
Let the beatings begin!
S & M!
Bring yo' momma and her friend!
S & M!
Bring all your horny friends!

[Verse 2: Fresh Kid Ice]
I wear my leather in the summer to every show
With my whip around my neck, I control the hoes
My sexual fantasies must be fulfilled,
Or my tensions will increase, and then I will ill
So I pulled a little girlie, this is what I did
Jumped in the ride, took her to the crib
Rushed her in the room, sat her on the bed,
Grabbed her by the ass and she gave me head
Then I turned her over, got it from the back
The pussy was sorry, so the bitch got slapped
Then I took my dick out, laid it on her chest
She put it in the middle, then she squeezed her breasts
As I got some feeling, this is what I said:"
Baby, baby, please! Just a little more head!"

[Luke]
S & M!
Bring yo' sister and her friend!
S & M!
Bring all your hoey friends!
S & M!
Bring yo' momma and her friend!S & M!
Let the beatings begin!

[Woman]
"Piss dinkers ... overseas ... back off ... fuck off ...
make yo' dickstand or put yo' pussy in yo' hand!
You want it, we got it!"

[Mr. Mixx cuts:]
"Fuck me baby!"
"Ooh daddy, beat me!"
"Come on and eat me baby!"

[Luke]
S & M!
Bring yo' dick-suckin' friends!
S & M!
Let the beatings begin!
S & M!
Bring all your horny friends!
S & M!
LET THE ORGY BEGIN!!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Hey, EPD will be sympathetic. They'll want to play too.

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am patiently awaiting Julie's reply when she gets done going through her drawers looking for stuff. Will she say "game on"? You may want to get a headstart and head out now Fred.


D.W.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Well, if she does catch me, that means she's less disabled than I am, which means she'll have to relinquish her auto's disabled placard to me.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Henchman Of Justice said...

Fred, but didnt JT get the disabled placard bevause she was prego and did not want to excercize?

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

"...didnt JT get the disabled placard bevause she was prego and did not want to excercize?"

I have no idea.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Henchman Of Justice said...

Fred, that was a pun augmented by the fact women who are prego whined that walking was hazardous and so they deserved to be at the front of the bus over people with legitimate disabilities.

Part of the feminazi movement in the 2000's.

AB 1940

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Okay, Jeff. We'll make you an honorary member of the girl's side. If you can catch me, I'll enjoy the spanking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home