Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Freddy Wins Angelo's Again!

Long time readers here will recall a while back when I won KIEM TV's Angelo's News Quiz. I won that one the first time I entered. This time it took a while longer- maybe two weeks- but I won again. The prize is a free buffet lunch at Angelo's Pizza in Eureka, yumm!

If you'd like to take a crack at it, go to the KIEM TV web site. The link to the drawing is the Angelo's button on the right side of the page. Hmmm??? I don't see the link up there anymore, but you can always enter the KIEM 3 degree guarantee weather drawing at the top right.

6 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Click "Angelo's Pizza Question of the Day" in the plain text link, top middle of the screen.

But the question is from Monday and looking through the Monday archives I'm unable to answer it.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Ok. Thanx. I believe my answer was the deadline for Measure Z funding proposals. Don't know if that's right, but I won.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Henchman Of Justice said...

Best pizza in town.....the good word for today.

Darned duck hunting game broke though.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

years ago my brother won a radio station morning trivia question so often , they finally banned him after a couple years
he won lots of pizza and concert tickets and tickets to races and lots of things

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Henchman Of Justice said...

Always remember hearing Aunt Chris Carbojal on the radio winning something once or twice per month.

Sure miss her as she passed away about 5 years ago.

 
At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rick, when I was in college the floor in our dorm habitually won KFMI radio contests, several winners a day. You were allowed to win only once a week or month or something, so we regularly swapped out who went into the office to claim the prizes. One time 30 of us went to a comedy night at the Sweet River Saloon, all with won tickets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home